Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb 1

Driving home from work. Sun was a burning red-orange. Earth was so close to the sun, it was huge on the horizon. Magnificently beautiful. Just so awesome.

1st day of February and it was a high of 60. We are having such beautiful in-seasonally warm weather. I am LOVING this....

Tomorrow is Thursday. Date night for me and Brian. I am making a pot roast in the crock pot. I put it in before work and it cooks for the next 10+ hours. :)

I came home around 730. Dishes, clean kitchen, clean bathroom, get water in the humidifier, put clothes away, clothes together for tomorrow and Friday. And get the Brussels sprouts washed and cut up to be cooked tomorrow. And pay some bills. And charge the Nook.



Friday!

Friday is going to be AWESOME! I am picking up my Uncle Martin and cousin Kathe from JFK!!! They arrive at 1:20. I already can't wait!!!!

I picked out what I am going to wear and put it on her FB wall do she can see. LOL! And I made a sign that I am going to hold!!! Aaaaahhhhhh.....

I haven't met Kathe. She is only 17. We moved here about 20 years ago.

Haven't seen my uncle in 20 years. I don't even know what he looks like!

I suggested to Kathe that they bring some pictures for my mom of Oma and Opa and such from their childhood. I thought this might help with the transition and shock factor of them showing up.

I hope it works and she doesn't blow up and freak out. THAT I can see happening. Yikes.

Anyways...

I hope work tomorrow goes smooth and without too many major speed bumps. I am getting excited for this weekend.

I would like to be back on Sunday to do Super Bowl with Brian. Maybe spend some time with my Dad. Not sure if Brian has any plans or anywhere he wants to go. Will have to ask him tomorrow. :)

Anyhow...

I am pretty tired. Going to read and then bedtime.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment